TERMS & CONDITIONS
A Treatment booking fee is required to secure your treatment booking. This fee is taken at the time of booking and will secure your appointment for the requested treatment. In the event that an appointment is cancelled booking fees are refundable unless they are within 48 hours of the appointment slot.
Failure to attend your appointment or if cancellation is made in a time less than 48 hours prior to your appointment any booking fee made will be lost.
Appointments are confirmed by us via email once the booking fee has been paid.
The cancellation policy is in place as a courtesy to both our practitioner and other clients. Giving notice will enable us to re-schedule your treatment to a more convenient time and also allows us to free up time for other clients waiting to book their appointment.
We request 48 hours notice for the cancellation of any appointment.
Failure to give at least 48 hours notice for Consultations or Treatments will result in a forfeit of your booking fee. Late arrival could result in your treatment being cancelled or re-booked and will also result in forfeit of your booking fee.
Treatments cancelled, with less than 48 hours notice, that are part of a course of treatments will automatically be deducted from the course total.
How Can I Cancel or Re-arrange My Appointment?
You can cancel or re arrange any appointment by calling the clinic on 07787718791 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to ensure we have acknowledged your alteration and this will be confirmed by an email from our system. If this email is not received then you must take it that we have not received your request and a further call must be made until confirmation is received.
Please be advised we require a minimum notice of 48 hours to cancel a Consultation or Treatment.
Our Refund Policy
• Geraldine Walters Advanced Skincare will refund or swap any unopened products returned to us in a saleable condition with an original receipt, and returned within 30 days from purchase
• Unfortunately opened products cannot be refunded.
• Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and must be redeemed within 24 months. Any treatments or treatment packages booked using one or more gift vouchers as full or part payment must be completed within 12 months of purchase of the gift voucher(s).
Treatments and Packages:
• Deposits are refundable if a cancellation of the appointment is made more than 48 hours prior to your appointment.
• Courses which have taken place or where an element of the course has taken place cannot be refunded. Please see the exception policy below.
• We cannot refund any part of a package or course that has already commenced.
• We do not offer refunds on special offers that have fallen out of the offer period.
The only exception to this policy is a serious or long term illness that contra-indicates the treatment, confirmed by a medical certificate.
All courses of treatments and gift vouchers must be completed within 12 months of the date of purchase.
Consultation Forms & Medical Questionnaires
All our treatments require us to hold information regarding our client’s personal details along with medical information, we carry this out with the utmost care and endeavour for this information to only be used internally. No information will ever be sold to third parties.
As part of your treatment you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire in which we will ask questions about past conditions. It is your responsibility to disclose all information required and Geraldine Walters Advanced Skincare will not be held responsible for anything not disclosed.
Changes to your medical status must be relayed to us before any further treatments are carried out.